Mark specializes in helping adult trumpet players develop range, power and endurance. Mark utilizes a comprehensive approach with both physical and mental aspects of playing. During the initial evaluation, more specific tools are given to begin a practice routine or add to an existing one. Mark also specializes in helping those with issues of performance anxiety and recovering from physical injuries. Click here for lesson pricing.
Range, Power and endurance
Developing the upper register
- Increasing your upper register while using less pressure
- Refining practice routines for maximum efficiency
- Increasing range and endurance
- Developing a full sound in all registers
- Rebuilding and repairing embouchure, "troubleshooting"
- Increasing compression for upper register playing
- Improving the breathing process (complete Yoga Breath)
- Steady Air
- Evaluation of equipment if applicable
Please fill out questionnaire before the 1st lesson to help save time.
Pricing and availability
Payment is due before each lesson and is $75.00 per hour, $105.00 for 90 minutes and $140.00 for 120 minutes. Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and Paypal are accepted.
Contact Mark to schedule a time.
Performance Anxiety -
Performance Anxiety often affects musicians or anyone who has to perform in front of people. Anxiety can be overwhelming and is very treatable. If your not sure if you have performance anxiety, you can learn more about performance anxiety on the blog page of this site. If you feel you would like help with performance anxiety, please fill out the performance anxiety questionnaire and press submit. It's that easy.
Anxiety symptoms - Description of performance anxiety.
- Improving ability to focus
- Re-framing self defeating thoughts
- Improve ability to perform automatically
- Reduce unwanted anxiety before performance
- Stage Fright - Coping with performance anxiety
- Site reading and practice techniques
- Giving career guidance in the changing music industry
**Optional** Click below to complete the psychological questionnaire. Optional.
Overcoming injuries and rehabilitation
Overcoming an injury can be an overwhelming struggle when attempting to regain previous ability. Expectations and progress become unclear because rebuilding is a new struggle and new experience. Mark can help put things into perspective which can cause a reduction in anxiety and clarify what is expected. Mark uses variety of techniques which are best suited to help other rebuild physically and mentally from an injury.
Online Trumpet lessons | online performance anxiety | Doctor to help with trumpet performance anxiety | Anxiety playing the trumpet | Anxiety playing brass instrument | Trumpet lessons | Upper register playing | high note trumpet lessons