Mark Zauss, DCC, DAPA, FAPA, BCPC, NCC, CCHMC, BCPTSDC, LMHC
Double board certified licensed clinical psychotherapist
Mark is a licensed mental health counselor in the State of Florida, nationally certified by the National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC), Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) certification, a board certified professional counselor by the APA, a board certified Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (BCPTSDC) clinician, a Diplomate of the American Psychotherapy Association, and holds the prestigious Fellow designation of the APA. Mark is also able to practice online and is a Distance Credentialed Counselor (DCC).
Mark's experience includes practicing as a psychotherapist in private practice for several years working in a hospital setting. He has treated a variety of issues which include: anxiety, panic disorder, stage fright, depression, bi-polar disorder, substance abuse, post traumatic stress disorder, (PTSD), schizophrenia, couples/marital counseling, career counseling, social anxiety disorder, and several other conditions, He treats adults and adolescents (with parental consent).
Credentials, license, awards, degrees and certificates
Education & Credentials: Click to download.
- BA Degree from Rollins College, (CACREP Accredited) located in Winter Park, Florida (Music Major, Psychology Minor)
- MA Degree in Mental Health Counseling from Rollins College (CACREP Accredited)
- Nationally Certified Mental Health Counselor. - NCC - National Board of Certified Counselors
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC). - National Board of Certified Counselors
- Licensed Mental Counselor/Psychotherapist. - State of Florida
- Board Certified Professional Counselor.
- Member of the American Psychotherapy Association
- Diplomate of the American Psychotherapy Association
- Fellow of the American Psychotherapy Association
- Distance Credentialed Certification - National Board of Certified Counselors
- Board Certified Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (P.T.S.D.) Clinician
Stage Fright | Trumpet performance anxiety | Brass playing performance anxiety | Doctor to help with trumpet performance anxiety | Anxiety playing the trumpet | Anxiety playing brass instrument | music performance anxiety | online therapy | Musician anxiety
Mark offers help to musicians with stage fright and overcoming anxiety when performing music. More terms to describe Mark include, musician stage fright, trumpet performance fear, fear of live performance, fear of performing live.
Additional search terms used to find Mark's page include, High note trumpet players build range, range builder, upper register trumpet players, upper register trumpet player, double c, screech trumpet player, double g, and scream trumpet recordings.
Mark is trumpet teacher, high note trumpet teacher, play trumpet notes high, learn to play high, and trumpet teacher adult.
Several approaches to trumpet playing are discussed during clinics. Trumpet issues discussed include: mouthpieces, range, practicing, lip buzzing, recordings, trumpet methods, equipment, high notes, upper register development, warm up routine, trumpet scales, lip slurs, and psychological approaches. Trumpet lessons, online trumpet lessons, online webcam trumpet lessons, and trumpet techniques are discussed. Trumpet playing, trumpet lessons, trumpet books, and trumpet methods are discussed. Online Trumpet lessons cover the following topics: trumpet, trumpet playing, trumpet lessons, trumpet books, Stevens, Superchops, Maynard Ferguson, mouthpieces, Bach, Bill Chase, Callet, Schilke, Doc Severinsen, Yamaha, Maggio, embouchure, trumpet books, trumpeter, trumpeting, Marsalis, and Louis Armstrong. Contact Mark today for online trumpet lessons.